Life is Ultimately Meaningless & Why That is a Good Thing

"Life is meaningless, because it wasn't created with an intention. No sentient being created life. It just came into being."

Life being meaningless is a good thing. It means all these things we think of as being very important, are simply not so.

  • Like, I spend too much time on my mobile phone. But there was a time before when I had no mobile phone and I lived perfectly fine. The mobile phone is meaningless, I don't need it in my life except for the essential things it does (like authentication and telephone calls.)
  • Like, social media. There was a time before social media. Before Discord, Forums, Instagram, YouTube. I don't need these things in my life. I can live without them.
When you realize life is meaningless. Nothing is more important than anything else. You can dedicate your time for doing the things that bring most value to you. And whilst you need to work, work brings you the most value of anything you do with your time.