Free From YouTube and Internet Forums But What Next!? And I'm a Fool!

Finally, after what seems like years of over indulgence on YouTube videos, I'm finally free of it. I simply no longer watch. I realized it was a lot of toxic stuff and not good for me. Yes, there is still some good stuff on there (if you avoid politics and opinion) but staying away has benefit.

One benefit is having nothing to do. Those moments where you might have just switched onto YouTube, and instead you're thinking "hmm... what productive thing can I do now!?"

Same with internet forums. I still visit when I have stuff to contribute, when I don't, I don't bother. Truthfully, I think people on internet forums only really care about their own stuff, or doing research, and I'm no exception to that.

And yes, I am a fool. I know I am a fool. I am a fool at spending money for sure, buying stuff I should resist.

Do I really care that I am a fool!? No, not really. Once a fool always a fool. You must accept your nature. I will always be an idiot.

What Next!?

No YouTube in my life (well, just educational stuff from now on), no internet forums in my life (well, just a little), and already no Twitter, no Discord, no Facebook, no Instagram, nothing much social media at all. Now I get all that time - I would have wasted - back. Hurrah!

Study!

I think that is it. Study. We will study and study, and study some more. For the rest of our life.

Exercise!

And we will exercise regularly. A healthy body = a healthy mind.

Simples!