I Don't Want You (Why Going to Thailand to See X Is Not For Me)

Yes, I've cancelled the trip to see X (hotel yes, but not flight, so I might still go just not see her.)

Q: Why would it have been such a fail?

A:

1) I arrive at the airport in Thailand. All pretty okay up to this point, then, I need to get a taxi to go down to Pattaya and pick her up on route. I don't much like Taxis, would rather use the coach service, but I have to, and I don't want it.

2) Picking her up from her home, which is down a dirt track road. It does not make me feel good about myself she lives there. And I have no desire to give her more money (she's already sucked so much out of me.) I don't want to go there.

3) Now she's in the taxi. We won't talk much. We won't touch. We won't look in each others eyes. Basically because neither of us want it. We don't want it.

4) Get to the hotel. I don't want to be there with a short fat lady. It does not make me feel good being there with her.

5) Hotel room and the first thing she'll likely do (or want to do) is turn the TV on. I don't want to be in a hotel room with the TV on all the time.

6) We might as well be two strangers sharing a hotel room. We don't want to be together.

7) She doesn't want to go out. I like walking - I don't want to stay in the hotel room with her. Total relationship failure there.

8) Sleeping. I don't want to sleep with her. I don't want to be naked with her.

9) Breakfast. I'd much rather have breakfast by myself. I love my breakfast. I don't want her with me and spoiling my breakfast.

10) Pretty much any other time. I don't want to be with her. I don't hate her, she's okay, but the whole relationship was a total mistake. She doesn't want to walk, when she does walk she's very slow, or she has to wear silly high heels because she's not happy with her body, and looks like mutton dressed up as lamb - I don't want anything to do with that.

11) It does not make me feel good to be seen with her. They way she does her makeup (I don't want a lady who plasters on the makeup - I prefer the au natural look) turns me off. And the white powder is awful (I've said many times about it, she never listens.)

Notice there is a lot of "don't wants" in there and some "does not make me feel good" and I could definitely have added more.

It is perfectly okay to say "I don't want!"

Remember the above was for a holiday, no wonder I don't want to go!