What is Important to You? What is Your Mission in Life?

Two incredibly important questions you need to ask yourself:

  1. What is important to you?
  2. What is your mission in life?
I cannot tell you what is important in your life, nor what your mission is, that is for you to decide. The quotes in the Appendix below might help. One thing I can do is have a go at working out what is important to me, and what my mission in life is.

What is Important to Me
  1. My work. I am very lucky to work for a great company. And I have a great job. I'd love to one day have my own business and be my own boss, but I don't have an idea what I want to do, so for now my destiny is to be the best damn employee ever!
  2. Other things of importance but not most important:
    • health and fitness
    • family (wife, daughters, ancients)
  3. Things that really are not important:
    • cars
    • dolls
What is My Mission in Life

To be the best damn employee ever!

APPENDIX: Useful Quotes 

Quote: We make time for what we feel is important to us. If you haven't made time for it, it's because you haven't convinced yourself that it's important enough.

Quote: If it is important, you will find a way. If not you'll find an excuse.


Quote: "Your life mission is a bridge between where you are and where you want to be."


Quote: "My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humour, and some style."