I Am A Social Outcast And I Am Good With That!

All my life I have been a social outcast. Not able to connect with people. Shunned. Exiled. But...

I am happy being an outcast. 😎

Why Being an Outcast Makes You a Better Person

Being an outcast makes you a better person by allowing you to be an individual. You have autonomy and relevance, something people who make up the “in” group cannot even consider.

If following the rules perpetuates injustice, if maintaining traditions is cultivating the obsolete, or socializing is facing each other with a feeling of emptiness, deciding to do something different isn’t crazy. One could even say it is a sign of intelligence.

I have no desire to do social things (forget social media - forums, twitter, facebook, instragram, etcetera....)

I have no desire to make friends, or have lovers (yes, I do not want my wife, I never wanted her, I just foolishly went along with it. I don't want to travel to her country to see her again, married life is not for me and it never was!)

I value my independence and freedom too much!