A Weird 2021 and Onward 2022!

2021 was a very very weird year for me. Possibly the weirdest year of my life yet.

Following on from the last post - Motivation: Is as easy as saying "I want/I don't want to do this" - what is it that I want/don't want to do this year and long-term.

  • I want to work hard in 2022!
  • I want to achieve work goals in 2022!
  • I want to get a big project completed by June 2022! <--- Main Focus & Short Term Goal
  • I want to stop wasting time on pursuits that don't profit/benefit me (moderation is okay)!
  • I want to stop spending money on unnecessary things in 2022 (spending in moderation is okay)!
  • I want to achieve financial independence by August 2026 (no mortgages, loans, debts, and some investments)! <--- Long Term Goal
  • I want to keep fit (exercise at least 4 times a week)!
  • I want to never visit XXXXX again (it is shit and I'm not welcome/wanted)!