No One Gives A Sh!t - And Don't Expect Anyone To!

This is maybe be a negative impression of humanity, but it is one that has formed over my life time:

No one gives a sh!t about you,

they never did,

they never will do,

and don't expect anyone to!

Every one is driven by selfishness. And that includes me. They only care about their little bubble.

I try to open my heart and love everyone, but it makes no difference, no one gives a shit at the end of the day. I cannot open my heart any more, I am tired of being hurt. Everyone is a c^nt (including me)! I am now shut down to people - I don't want to hear, see, smell or feel them. I want no interactions with humans other than what is necessary to get my job done.

Better to live a selfish life, care about yourself, and care about getting your work done.

Work is all that matters at the end of the day!

Just work! Don't be sociable ever! Keep yourself to yourself! Keep your nose to the grindstone. Drown out the sadness of humanity sucking as it does.

All said and done, I love life and I love humanity. I just have no desire to interact with people - I am too weak, I am too fragile, I am too sensitive, I am too soft, I burn too easily.

Keep your nose to the grindstone!


~~~

No one gives a sh!t about you,

they never did,

they never will do,

and don't expect anyone to!

Keep your nose to the grindstone!