Wall of Positivism


For a while now, I've been putting up - quotes, sayings, comfort words, motto's, etcetera - on my wall. Then it dawned on me that some of the sayings on my wall are negative in tone. I was making a mistake. It is very important to associate with positive thoughts. So now I need to redesign my wall.

The only positive words (at least not anything negative) in my new wall are down below. Here's a picture of my new wall:

Image: My New Wall of Positivity!

This image below was my old wall, which is a picture of positivism and negativity. I needed to remove the negative stuff.

Image: My Old Wall (which was a little negative)

Positive Stuff for My New Wall

Dopamine Detox:
Embrace (enjoy) boredom.
- Get stuff done.
- Protect yourself.
- Save money.

Work ethic:
The Beginner's Mind:
- Elated to have the job.
- Grateful for the opportunity.
- Excited for what is to come.
- Keen to learn and keen to prove yourself.
Giver's Glow:
- Give of your knowledge/wisdom/experience.
- Share of your opportunities.

10 Right Attitudes Towards Work:
- Enjoy what you do!
- Always be curious!
- Be persistently patient.
- Learn to really listen and really communicate.
- Be yourself, not someone else.
- Learn to think BIG.
- Share freely.
- Encourage people.
- Be optimistic.
- Question things.

Seven Heavenly Virtues:
- Chastity (Purity, Abstinence)
- Temperance (Humanity, Equanimity)
- Charity (Will, Benevolence, Generosity, Sacrifice)
- Diligence (Persistence, Effortfulness, Ethics)
- Patience (Forgiveness, Mercy)
- Kindness (Satisfaction, Compassion)
- Humility (Bravery, Modesty, Reverence)

Random Quotes:
- Enjoy life!
- Right attitude!
- Breathe! Smile! Relax!
- Happiness is a choice!
- Can't be happier!
- Every single person you meet is struggling ... they are looking for significance.
- Make the best of any situation.
- Master the art of benefiting from any situation.
- Take everything with good humor.

Quotes on Worry:
- Don't worry be happy!
- Don't worry about death, enjoy life and be happy!
- Don't worry about work, enjoy work and be happy!
- Don't worry about moments, all these moments will be lost in time like tears in rain, be happy (enjoy the present)!