Depression is Normal and Good - Don’t Fight It!

I feel like I have spent a lot of my life struggling with depression. And it has only recently occurred to me, that perhaps depression is normal and good. All this energy and time wasted trying to fight depression, all for naught. It is time we:

Embrace Depression!
Depression is your Friend!
Depression is Normal and Good - Don’t Fight It!

Depression is your subconscious mind’s way of telling you that something is wrong in your life:
- You’re doing something wrong.
- You’re thinking something wrong.
- You’re not doing something you should be doing.

All this chemical imbalance bollocks that people are led to believe by clinicians, is what’s causing their depression - bullshit! It’s your own body that’s causing the chemical imbalance; you’re fighting with yourself unnecessarily.

Depression is good because it tells you you’re on a wrong path, you need to do something, and you should listen and understand. Your body is not your enemy; your body is your friend. Your body is the only thing that will never ever reject you.

Depression is normal. Do you really expect to be happy all the time? Happy is arguably more abnormal than depression.

Depression is Normal and Good - Don’t Fight It! Understand it! Work with it!

PS: If you think this is bollocks, think again. I was taking pills for social anxiety and it didn’t help (why would pills really help, your body, your mind is what’s controlling you!)

I was once very depressed. I was self-harming. I hated myself. I went to a psychiatrist, and they did nothing to help me. I went on some course, I didn’t help. The one thing it did do though was make me realize the only person that can help me is myself!

Psychiatrists, psychiatric drugs, clinicians ... they will never cure you of depression for there is no cure. The only person that can help you is yourself by practicing the right attitude, and by having right understanding.