No One is Ever Truly Free...


Some more quotes on Freedom.

I've come to the conclusion that:

No one is ever truly free in this single human life.

Even in the mind we cannot be truly free, for you are never free of time.
Freedom is an illusion. There's no such thing as true Freedom, except when you die and then you truly are free. You need to operate within the system you find yourself and learn how to become successful in your single human life.

No one is ever limitless in their single physical body. Only in the mind can we dream of having no limits.

"No man on earth is truly free. All are slaves of money or necessity. Public opinion or fear of prosecution forces each one, against his conscience, to conform." - Euripides

"No man can be truly free whose liberty is dependent upon thought, feeling and action of others, and who has himself no means in his own hands for guarding, protecting, defending and maintaining that liberty." - Frederick Douglass

"No one is free who has not obtained the empire of himself." - Pythagoras

"For know that no on is free, except Zeus." - Aeschylus

"I am in competition with no one. I run my own race. I have no desire to play that game of being better than anyone. I just aim to improve, to be better than I was before. That's me, and I'm free." - Jenny Perry

“Democracy is a con game. It’s a word invented to placate people to make them accept a given institution. All institutions sing, ‘We are free.’ The minute you hear ‘freedom’ and ‘democracy’, watch out… because in a truly free nation, no one has to tell you you’re free.” - Jacque Fresco