First World Problems

The www.urbandictionary.com probably has the best definition:
“Problems from living in a wealthy, industrialized nation that third world-ers would probably roll their eyes at.”

And Wikipedia:
“First World problem is a slang term used to refer to issues in First World nations that are complained about only because of the absence of more pressing concerns.”

Really, a First World problem is a very miniscule problem, a problem people in the Third World would love to have!

One just needs to keep perspective
(Ask yourself "is this really a problem?" If it is - first World problems are still problems!)

Examples:

First World: “F**k, my million-dollar supercar has got a scratch!”
Third World: “You’re lucky to have a car!”

First World: “F**king b*tch always parks her ugly fat car opposite my million-dollar house!”
Third World: “You’re lucky to have a house!”

First World: “My 7 dollar starbucks latte came with ONE espresso shot instead of the TWO I asked for!”
Third World: “You’re lucky to have money to spend on drink!”

First World: “I’m so angry, I ordered a strawberry milkshake and they tell me the machine is broken!”
Third World: “You’re lucky you live in a country where you can buy milkshake. I can’t find any food or drink and so must starve.”

First World: “I hate it when I take a car for a service and they adjust the seat!”
Third World: “You’re lucky to have a car!”

And on and on...

Image: Done apologizing...