What does Success Mean to You?

Continuing from Transcript (Partial) from Damon Fryer’s ‘Success Series’, I’ve broken it down into 11 questions you need to ask yourself.

Q1: What does success mean to you?

Q2: What can you do to make money?

Q3: What lifestyle do you want to have?
Q4: What material things are in that lifestyle?
Q5: What are the relationships like within that lifestyle?

Q6: What is your success plan?
(Based on lifestyle wants, needs and goals; both from a health perspective, relationship perspective, and material items perspective - things you find happiness from.)

Patience!
Get a goal!
Make a plan!
Just start doing!

We all have fear, but you need to find a way to get over it as quickly as possible.

Q7: What motivates you?

You’ve got to have a positive attitude!
Be happy for other people and their success!

You need to be grateful for not only what you have in your life, but you need to be grateful for what you see other people achieving.

See the opportunity and be positive you can create a successful outcome!

Q8: How do I leverage my time?
Q9: How do I leverage my money?
Q10: What sacrifices do I need to make to achieve my goals?

Go and network. Go and meet people.

Q11: How best should I network and meet people?

Image: Make a Vision Board of your Goals

Note: I just googled “Vision Board” and this was the one I liked the most (after spending about a minute looking at them.) The original source is here.