Thoughts of Death

 In a similar vein to this post - https://phiarmor.blogspot.com/2026/10/what-would-your-future-deathbed-self.html - some interesting questions.

  • If you knew you were going to die ...
    1. ... 24 hours from now, what would you do?
    2. ... 1 week from now, what would you do?
    3. ... 1 month from now, what would you do?
    4. ... 1 year from now, what would you do?
    5. ... 5 years from now, what would you do?
    6. ... 10 years from now, what would you do?
    7. ... 20 years from now, what would you do?
In all instances, you will be fully healthy (at least as healthy as you are now - pretty mcuh) until your final moment.

I'm 50, so number 7 is quite appropriate to me. Time goes so quickly. Before I know it I will be 70. I'm very fortunate to have made 50. Much better people than me didn't make it to 70. Will I make 70 and still be healthy!?

It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live