[Cars] The Mazda MX-5 ND RF + Other Cars Since the Lotus Elise

After the second Lotus Exige S3 which I didn't keep for long (total idiocracy) I changed to a simpler and cheaper Mazda MX-5 ND RF (Retractable Fastback).





Other cars I had since the Lotus Elise in 2017 and before my 3rd Lotus Exige S3 (that won't be the last.)

1) There was the Seat Ibiza I had as a second car when I realized you couldn't really daily drive a Lotus Elise (not in bad weather and is a waste using for motorway miles.)



2) I change the Ibiza for another Audi A3.


3) This lovely MX-5 NC Z-Sport Edition.





4) This lovely solar orange 2010 Audi S3. A really nice car, one I wish I'd not sold (but my later 5-door solar orange Audi S3 I think was even nicer.)





5) I changed the solar orange Audi S3 for this scuba blue metallic Audi TT TDi (think it was black edition.) Again a very nice car.