I used to have a car blog and didn't realize that when you delete a blog all the pictures remain in your Blogger Media Manager. So I thought I'd use some of them.
*Is where I don't have original photos so I've found something that looks similar on the internet.
 |
| 1st car ~ 1994 - a Ford Fiesta Popular* |
 |
| 2nd car ~ 1995 - Ford Orion* (this car was a disaster, didn't even get me home the first time I drove it) |
 |
| 3rd car ~ 1995 - Peugeot 205 1.1* |
 |
| 4th car ~ 1996 - Peugeot 205 1.8 Diesel Turbo* (mine was 5-door) |
 |
| 5th car ~ 1998 - Peugeot 205 1.8 Gentry (a detuned 1.8 GTi, had issues, I crashed it, but the glass sunroof probably saved my life) |
 |
| 6th car ~ 1999 - Peugeot 205 1.8 Diesel Turbo* (mine was 3-door) |
 |
| 7th car ~ 2005 - Ford Focus Zetec |
 |
| 8th car ~ 2010 - Audi A1 TDi |
 |
| 9th car ~ 2014 - Audi A3 TDi |
This car had a lovely interior, my favourite interior of any car I've ever had, off-white alcantara.
 |
| 10th car ~ 2016 - Audi A3 TDi Quattro |
 |
| 11th car ~ 2017 - Audi S1 |
Next car post ... my 2017 Lotus Elise from 2017 ...