Thoughts whilst Glamping with Silicone Lady

At the Yurt on the 3rd day I realized: "It is perfectly okay to just sit in silence and do nothing but look and listen."

-----

People read because they are bored of their environment. If people read books on holiday, it means they are finding their holiday destination unstimulating (boring).

-----

My sadness:
That I don't have anyone (living) in my life who I want to share experiences like this with.

Also:
No one will care about my photos. I'll share, people will like, maybe comment, but no one will care. I have no one who cares about what I do.

You need to do things for yourself in this world. No one gives a shit about you. No one cares about you. No one is coming to save you. No one is going to take care of you. You need to man up!

-----

You regret what you don't do (not what you do do).

-----

Perfectly okay to hate your work.
Perfectly right, when taking a salary, to give good work in return.

-----

The holiday is over but the glamping is not.
Always new experiences to look forward to.

Will I do the Yurt again? Maybe.
Will I do the Tipi again? Probably not, but would be up for trying a different one.

The Yurt had beautiful views and was in beautiful nature. Perfection 🍻.