Canopy & Stars Reviews - August 2026

I came across https://www.canopyandstars.co.uk/ whilst looking for a Yurt to stay in for my 50th Birthday and really like a lot of the 866 locations (currently - as of 30.08.2026) that they offer.

My Stays

  • Sat-15-Aug-2026 to Wed-19-Aug-2026 (Yurt)
    • TheYurt at Leighton, Leighton Hall, Leighton SY5 6RN


    • 4 nights for £737 (£184.25 per night)
    • Rating: 10/10
    • Would I return: Yes, absolutely. A beautiful yurt in a beautiful location. Great views. Very peaceful.
  • Wed-19-Aug-2026 to Sat-22-Aug-2026 (Tipi)
    • Park Tipi, Park Farm, Bruton BA10 0LA


    • 3 nights for £453 (£151 per night)
    • Rating: 6/10
    • Would I return: No. It was a beautiful tipi and luxurious. But Tipis are quite open (this one at the back and top.) And there is no heating in the Tipi (I've seen another that has a wood burner), so when it gets cold, it could be miserable (but the duvet is very warm and the shower is hot). My 1st nights sleep was ruined by some loud buzzing thing (beetle maybe) inside the Tipi, crashing into the sides of the tipi (it must have found its way out eventually.)