The Extinction of Caucasians (White People)

I'm a white person with Christian parents. I'm not a Christian though, whilst I believe in Christian values, I would say I'm agnostic. And I live in the UK where we've just had some protests going on about uncontrolled immigration after a second generation immigrant murdered 3 children and knifed many more. And I decided to ask Google a question "are caucasians going extinct?" The truth is, I already knew the answer, I've been feeling it for a long time. Here are a couple of answers from www.quora.com (slightly edited):

Quote 1)

Source: What do white people think of the possibility of the white race going extinct? - Quora

Hallan Kallen: "It’s not a possibility, there’s no doubt White people will and are going extinct.

We (the far right) tried to tell you about the great replacement years ago and you called us conspiracy theorists and preferred to listen to a middle eastern tribe, and thieves instead of us because unlike them we are not billionaires with massive political power in our hands so it was easy to dismiss our words and believe your slave masters instead.

Now our conspiracy theories are becoming reality, that’s because we never theorized about anything we were merely describing the facts.

We have 30 years at best, 10 years at worst.

Once we become a minority in our own countries, there will be nothing to stop the Islamists from simply saying “hey we can just end them all and be done with it” they won’t require politics or propaganda or social engineering anymore, they will just do it.

But you are all averting your gaze from that inevitable scenario which is why you lack the urgency and the commitment to do something about it.

And what’s even sadder, is that even if you are reading this right now while there are so many tale telling events of global magnitude happening on the daily you will most likely still doubt it."

Quote 2)

Source: Is there any truth to the racist people saying that 'the white race is going extinct'? - Quora

V D: "White people ARE going extinct. Here are the reasons:

Ignorance: most white people apparently are not intelligent and educated enough. They don’t show survival instinct. Many refuse to believe that the white people will become minority or go extinct even though statistics clearly show that in few decades USA, Canada, UK, France, Sweden, Germany will have their local native white population becoming minority, so it will lose its political and economic power and will be ruled by non-Europeans/non-white Africans, Indians, Arabs, etc and will most likely be discriminated and treated badly. Some understand the situation, but selfishly chose not to do anything hoping the worst will not happen in their lifetime. Others are being successfully brainwashed by the media to hate themselves and their own white race and love the other races.

Propaganda and oppression: in many white countries the governments have become extremely oppressive to their native white population and welcoming to immigrants. Every talk against immigration by the local white people is being silenced and those who protest are called racists and fired from their job. So the local white people feel helpless to stop immigration.

Economics: the big and small business in the white countries hire large amount of immigrants without being socially responsible. They don’t care about the future, about their kids or about their country, nation or race, they just want to fill jobs with immigrants and for low salaries."

My Thoughts

Yes, I feel similar to the above two quotes. I don't think I need to say much more.

In some ways I'm lucky to be nearly 50 (even though I don't feel it). In my life time I can selfishly hope things don't get too bad, but I do fear. I'm even luckier that I don't have my own children, so don't fear about the future for my children. And even luckier I have a foreign wife and a plan to live in her foreign country some day.

It is sad. But Buddhism teaches us that nothing is permanent. All empires fall eventually, and the English speaking empire is most definitely falling (the US is going the same way.)

Apocalypse soon! Or am I going over the top!? (I don't think so as the pace of change is - if anything - accelerating.)

I'm mindful of the serenity prayer:

  • God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
  • the courage to change the things I can,
  • and the wisdom to know the difference.

I'm wise enough to know that I do not have the power, courage and will to change things. The elites want to destroy the Christian West, maybe because of our belief in freedom of speech (the elites surely have taken the book 1984 as a blueprint for the future). And I'm just one small person. All I can do is pray for a saviour, accept things as they are, and try to lead the best life I can in the current circumstances.

Be wise. Be sensible. Protect yourself and protect your loved ones. And accept that change is inevitable.