Return to Thailand - What to Do? [Diary of Thailand 2024.1] Part 2 of 2

Continuing from: Return to Thailand - What to Do? [Diary of Thailand 2024.1] Part 1 of 2

Tuesday 5th of March 2024: Back from Pattaya and Away From the Wife

This morning I was with the wife in Dusit Thani Pattaya up until 10:30 when I caught the minibus to take me to the bus terminal (and from there back to Bangkok.) I actually felt a little sad.

Strangely after 8 nights and 7 days with her, I don't look back on it as having been the nightmare/ordeal I made it out to be. Yes, she is lazy, she is fat, she snores and I absolutely need my own space, but I can't shake the feeling that she is a good woman who genuinely loves me. And finding a good woman who genuinely loves you is incredibly difficult.

Also, I don't feel like I can shake her. I feel like I've tried to hate her, but I can't bring myself to do it. I genuinely care about her and her daughters. She does have her cute puppy moments. And like with a cute puppy, no matter how annoying the puppy can be, just one cute moment and all is forgiven.

I definitely don't need her. I'm curious how my feeling will be when I get to sleep with one of my nice quiet (non-snoring), super sexy and cuddly, love dolls. Will I want to come all the way back to Thailand to see someone I care about, but don't find sexually attractive, and don't enjoy sleeping with!?

16:30

After eating a lovely steak at lunchtime in the Monsoon restaurant and typing the above. I feel tired and need a little sleep before going out tonight. I am going out. Primarily I want to see if a lady I saw back in November is still in an Agogo bar. If she is .... Also I want to see where the night takes me. Perhaps nowhere as I'm very keen to wake up at 0600 to do the Lumphini Park run tomorrow.

To be continued ...

The Evening

I went out at around 20:00. Bought a small strawberry milkshake. Walked the long route (past the African ladies) to Nana Plaza.

Must admit, I cannot see myself ever picking up a woman off the street (there seemed to be a lot of ladies along Sukhumvit). I think it is too risky and I don't need to take the risk (totally understand if you're on a budget, they are a budget option.)

I went to the Agogo (think it is Chillout 2) where I bar-fined a lady at in November 2023 and it looked like the staff had very much changed, which isn't surprising. And I ended up giving a lady some lady drinks. It's probably not best to accept a good looking lady you've been offered by staff, until you've viewed all the girls in the bar.

I sat with this beautiful 28 year old lady who has 4 children and a husband. I was impressed with her honesty. She was pretty slim but I wasn't really feeling like bar-fining her and I didn't. When she returned to dance I made my exit after giving her a very nice tip.

There was a perfect bodied girl in that bar (very skinny), who I might seek out on Wednesday night.

I popped into another Agogo. The dancer staff seemed a bit disinterested in there. Never sure if I look weird or something, or they don't see dollar signs when they look at me. There were some nice girls in there, unfortunately when the dancers on stage changed I ended up with some fat girls in front of me. I won't be going back to that bar.

Then back to my hotel on the long route again (past the African ladies.) I picked up another small strawberry milkshake and was back at the hotel before 2300. I had a fantastic wank. Part of me wonders if the Agogo scene is for me. Perhaps because I have such great love dolls and fantasy, the Agogo scene simply cannot compete - my love dolls and fantasy ladies are unbeatable 😊 And another part of me (the self-righteous part) felt the whole scene is very dirty and sad, then again "better to laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints!"

Wednesday 6th of March 2024: Final Full Day and Night in Thailand Until Next Time

Woke up at 0600 and completed my 9th run of the holiday, and my 2nd Lumphini park run. I really need to try to keep the fitness up this time. Healthy mind = healthy body.

I had another great breakfast at Monsoon Restaurant. Then went for a small walk. I did think about selling my gold marriage ring (I never wear it) but couldn't bring myself to do it - I clearly have some sentimental feelings for the wife. Had iced chocolate from McDonalds. Got some cash out. Then back to hotel as too hot to do anything (one of the problems with Thailand).

After some relaxation, I went for an early supper at 16:00 and had a salmon steak. Then went for a walk to Terminal 21 and got a strawberry and banana smoothie.

Will go out after 20:00 and see where the night takes me. Realistically, I want to be leaving Adelphi Suites around 0900 tomorrow to get across to the airport for my 1320 flight. Waking up at 0700 and having breakfast at 0800 would be very good. And at the airport and on the flight, I need to think this whole relationship through once and for all, and no more.

Wednesday 6th of March 6th 2024: Evening

This was an interesting evening (rarely does anything go to plan in Thailand).

I left the hotel around 2000 and made my way to Nana Plaza. I was hoping to see (in Chillout 2) the lady I had bought lady drinks for yesterday and her skinny friend. The plan was to bar-fine the skinny one (I love skinny girls.) I arrived in the Agogo around 2030 and it was very quiet, so I had one drink and left.

I had a drink at the Nana Plaza Beer Garden. Popped into some other Agogos - Spanky's was one. I cannot remember much about the other Agogos. Finally I returned to Chillout 2 hoping to find the previously mentioned ladies. Alas, I was out of luck, they were not working that night. Never mind. Perhaps Wednesday is not a good day!?

I ended up getting lady drinks for another girl. Turned out she was 20 and from Bangkok and had only been working in the Agogo for 7 days. She was okay - nice and slim but not much personality. I decided to bar-fine her and she said no ("mai ao"). First time a lady has said no to my offer of a bar-fine. I was a little bit disappointed (but not much), whilst at the same time, acknowledging this is one of the things I like about Agogos - the girls don't have to go.

I have heard that girls in Agogos can make so much from lady drinks that they don't need to go with men. Whilst it is a good thing that the girls don't have to go, I do wonder if there should be some marker to indicate girls that don't put out, maybe an armband or something, otherwise causes frustration (a waste of lady drinks) and puts people off Agogos. If too many girls say "mai ao" it kills the whole point of what an Agogo is, which is a place were horny men can find a fantasy sexy lady and take her back to their hotel. My first experience of a "no", whilst in some ways I was quite happy about that, has made me reconsider my patronage of Agogos and increased the value of the girls on the street (like the African girls.) If your expectation of Agogo girls is that they will say "mai ao" then there is absolutely no point going to Agogos, the fantasy of being able to spend time with a sexy lady is blown, so why would you go!? Over-priced lady drinks may well be the death of Agogos and I strangely don't feel sad about that.

Anyway, I left Chillout 2 empty handed, and then walked all the way to Soi Cowboy. I visited Dollhouse and Crazy House. They were ok.

Must admit, these days Agogos have a lot of very average to low quality girls in. They are not what they once were. You can still find the odd gem, but it is much much harder than it used to be. Yes, I do like going into an Agogo and admiring beautiful sexy ladies, but now when you go to an Agogo, there's rarely anything to admire. There are lots of fat ugly girls working in Agogo bars - I don't get it, surely they cannot make much money, no one wants to buy lady drinks for fat ugly girls, and even less take her back to their hotel - also, fat ugly girls must be bad for business, certainly doesn't encourage a revisit. I really have no desire to see semi-naked fat girls dancing on a stage - "fat and ugly" walk away!

And that was the end of that. Got back to the hotel around 0200 and went to bed.

March 7th

I was up by 0700. A short sleep but I can always catch up. Checked out. Had another Eggs Benedict from Monsoon Restaurant, then public transport to the Airport. And a fairly uneventful return journey.

On the return flight I watched 6 movies: I Am Mother, Geostorm, Underwater, Deepwater Horizon, Those Who Wish Me Dead, Hellboy (2019).

Flight landed just before 2000, and the train (2 trains and a bus) didn't get me home until after 2300. Whilst I missed having a car at the airport, and would have got me home 2 hours earlier, got to admit that £40 vs £240+ is a great saving.

The End