Reflections on Bangkok: October 29 to November 8: 2023

Yet again I find myself at Suvarnabhumi Airport reflecting on a holiday past (pretty much, I'm still on annual leave for a few days after return to England.)

This was a Thai holiday with a difference. I'd cancelled my trip to Pattaya (just cancelled the hotel) to see my Thai wife, but not cancelled the flight because it was not refundable. At the last minute I decided to go because I really fancied a change of scenery, but I'd just stay in Bangkok so hopefully the wife won't find out I am in Thailand (she lives in Laem Chabang.) I had 9 full days to myself in Bangkok.

My feeling (currently sat at the airport) is that I had a very good holiday. I've had a great holiday without the wife accompanying me. What does this mean!? I'll reflect on this at the end of this blog post and the future.

Contents

  • The Hotel (Adelphi Suites) - Excellent
  • Running - Excellent
  • The Night Life - Very Interesting
  • Agogo Bars
  • Ladyboys
  • Long-Time
  • You're Not Too Good for Prostitutes + Don't Pity Them
  • Lady vs love doll (for sex)
  • The Wife and The Future: Pt. 1
  • The Wife and The Future: Pt. 2
  • Life After Thailand!?

The Hotel (Adelphi Suites) - Excellent

Adelphi Suites was an excellent hotel and my suite room (1002) was excellent too. This is possibly my favourite Thailand hotel yet. The location was excellent (close to the BTS, easy walk to Nana Plaza, Terminal 21, Soi Cowboy.) The Monsoon restaurant was excellent too if a little expensive.

Running - Excellent

7 times in 9 full days of holiday, I ran from Adelphi Suites, via Benchakitti park, to Lumphini, around Lumphini, and back again. The running was excellent. I need to keep it up.

Keeping fit is a great value to have. Eating/drinking healthy is another great value.

The Night Life – Very Interesting

The Bangkok adult nightlife was interesting. I visited Nana Plaza and Soi Cowboy numerous times. Yes, it is sleazy. Full of dirty men (myself included). Full of gawking tourists.

There is no country in the world that has night life like Thailand does and I hope it doesn't change in my lifetime. I prefer Pattaya to Bangkok.

Agogo Bars

I like a nice Agogo bar. The best Agogo bars aren't too busy or too quiet, and there are some girls in the bar who you fancy.

The Agogo bar is very much like being in a dream, or a place for dreaming. A dream where you're not alone, and any of these young beautiful ladies (alas, there are many fat and ugly ones too), you can invite to sit with you for a lady drink and chat for a short while, and briefly by not alone. And maybe you might want to take it further (not always possible).

The reality may be that these ladies hate your guts and can't wait to get away from you once they've provided their paid for service (sometimes in a bare minimal way). Fantasy is always better than reality. If you're realistic that it is just a fantasy and don't take it seriously, you'll be fine. Everyone deserves to be treated with respect (you - the customer - and she - the working girl.)

Ladyboys

Ladyboys are not for me. I barfined Wanida (23) - a very beautfiul ladyboy. And we slept together. But nothing else happened.

In the past (going back over 10 years when I was with my ex-Thai girlfriend) I'd known the ladyboy Cha-Cha and stayed with her at the Conrad Bangkok hotel. Again, nothing much happened. I needed to experience a ladyboy again to get Cha-Cha out of my system. Sometimes I've wondered what would have happened if I'd ended up as Cha-Cha's boyfriend. I definitely liked Cha-Cha more than Wanida. Now I know the answer - it wouldn't have worked out.

No more ladyboys for me! For friendship, no problem. Romantically/sexually/for barfine – no!

Long-Time

I have doubts that the “I love you long-time” service is worth it.

Twice I long-time bar-fined. Once with Orn. Once with Wanida. Both times were good but nothing much happened. I sleep better alone, so the sleep with them was pretty poor. We did cuddle a little, but that was not spectacular either (I enjoy cuddling my love dolls more for sure.) And Orn didn't leave until 2pm, which was very good of her, but sometimes you just want your own space. Wanida left before I had breakfast, which was better I think. Having breakfast the next day with a lady you bar-fined can be an awkward experience. You don't want your “long-time” barfines to overstay.

Long-time is for people who like the girlfriend experience. I found the girlfriend experience didn't much happen for me. It's hard to get over the reality that, the lady is only there because you're paying her.

I would only do long-time again after having had at least one successful short-time experience.

For best sex service, soapy massage parlours (brothels) are clearly the winner. It is a more professional service. Agogo girls can seem up for it in the bar, but get them to a hotel and it can be a whole different story. Never use freelancers as highly likely they will be big trouble!

You're Not Too Good for Prostitutes + Don't Pity Them

I'm not too got for prostitutes. I'm not a good/special man – there is nothing unique/special about me. I like a nice warm, tight, welcoming prostitute pussy as much as the next man. The only difference between me and some of the other men who manhandle these ladies, is that my nature is that of an introvert – grabbing a girl and tossing her all over the place is not my way. I'm shy and nervous around girls. Also, to be honest, I think my libido for real women is quite low.

I do have sex dolls so I really don't have the need for sex with humans. I am more comfortable with my sex dolls, more at ease. And my favourite fantasy ladies are very hard for humans to compete with. For this reason, sexually, even the sexiest Agogo girl isn't a special thing for me – nice for company yes, but sex!? A bit of a take it or leave it thing for me. I have fantastic sex with sex dolls (and my hand) – better than sex will real ladies, where I often get a strange, embarrassed and regretful feeling once it is all over.

Are some people simply not cut out for paying for sex!?

And it is not good pitying these Agogo girls. This is they life they have chosen. They don't want to be pitied. Of course they would like lots of free money in return for doing no service, but aren't we all the same. Some people don't like being looked after (myself included) but many want to find someone to look after them for the rest of their life.

And if you feel like you really want to help these Agogo girls, that is wrong feeling too. There are much much better people to help than Agogo girls. There are very few genuine girls in Agogo bars.

Lady vs love doll (for sex)

Honestly, I have much better sex with love dolls than real ladies.

The fantasy of having sex with a real lady, rarely turns into reality. Often it ends up feeling awkward, embarrassing and shameful.

The Wife and The Future: Pt. 1

Never look back, always look forward.”

It is easy to feel sad when a good holiday is coming to a close. When you've had a great holiday, it's easy to look back on your experiences and wish they would never end. Better to look forward. If you really like somewhere you can always return there on holiday (funds permitting.) Rather than feeling sad about the holiday past, feel happy about the experiences, and look forward to the next.

Also, familiarity can breed contempt. If you overstay your welcome you'll get bored of the great experiences. You have to thank your normal (perhaps dreary) everyday existence, for making the experience of the holiday so great.

I cannot get over the feeling it has been a great holiday without the wife. What do I make of this!? Can I use this experience to make future holidays with the wife better!? Learn to give a fuck less!?

The truth is that I'm stuck with my wife for life. I keep trying to lose her, but I never seem to be able to shake her. Am I lacking the necessary mean streak!?

If I told her about my trip to Bangkok, what would she say!? How would she feel!?

I don't know. I think it should be my secret. Not that I'm worried about losing her if I tell her*. More, I don't want to hurt her. And partners in a couple don't need to tell each other everything (I'm sure there are things she does not tell me.)

*If I'm not worried about losing her, it does not say much for the relationship.

After all this excellent experience, I still cannot make up my mind about the wife. Should the relationship by terminated, or nurtured!?

I definitely want to return to Thailand, just not sure I want to share a bed in a hotel with the wife.

To be continued...

The Wife and The Future: Pt. 2

What if I return to Thailand in February?

  • Option 1: Tell the wife, I want to spend 2 nights (1 full day) in Bangkok, 6 nights in Pattaya (5 full days), 2 nights on Bangkok (1 full day). And I'll see her in Pattaya only, but I'll go out by myself in the evenings
  • Option 2: Or don't tell the wife and spend 2 nights (1 full day) in Bangkok, 8 nights in Phuket (7 full days), 2 nights (1 full day) in Bangkok.

In all honesty, with "Option 1", I can see this being a bit stressful/unpleasant. I think the wife will be jealous of me going out, want to know everything that happened. Also, I fear my penis might get cut off in the night. Which leaves only option 2. I'd be a little sad if I can never visit Pattaya again because I'm trying to avoid the wife.

Worrying about having your penis cut off by a scorned wife/girlfriend is one of the biggest motivators for not having a wife/girlfriend.

Or should I just forget Thailand!? I've had some great holidays and some not-so-great holidays there. If all I want is to relax, go running, and do fitness in a nice location, and forget about Thailand adult entertainment, where should I go!?

Life After Thailand!?

To be continued...