Sponsoring a Thai Lady is a Disaster

Sponsoring a Thai Lady is a disaster.

You will give so much and still feel like a bad person.

I don't think you can ever win with Thai ladies. Perhaps I've only known the wrong type of Thai lady. Here is my experience.

Thai Lady Number 1

The first Thai lady I met in England in 2004 (I think). I fell hell over heels for her. She went back to Thailand in 2005. She was my girlfriend for about 5 to 6 years. During that time I lost maybe £100'000 to her and Thailand. Businesses, monthly stipend. And it was a disaster. All the business she invested in went tits up. She ended losing her house (because she'd taken out loans against her house when it all started going bad) and no matter how much money I gave her, it was never enough.

Eventually, I was about £15k in debt and I just had to say "sorry I cannot help" and I felt really bad even though I'd given her loads of money. She ended up selling Yabba Ice and not long latter was caught by the police and spent a couple of years in Chonburi Women's Correctional Institution.

I visited her in prison (The Monkey House) a couple of times and was there when she left prison. After all the trouble - and I'd met someone else (the next Thai girlfriend) - I finally finished with her. Of course she was sad, still wanted money, said she might go back to selling her body (yeah, that's how I met her in the UK.) Funny thing is that she met a nice English business man, and as far as I know had a great life (I kept in contact with her on Facebook for a while.)

Moral of the story:

You cannot win, unless you have insanely deep pockets and good luck too!

Thai Lady Number 2

In the holidays when lady 1 was in prison, I'd met someone else. Really, I should not have got involved, but she was nice. Not so sexy. More like the girl next door. And she had two nice daughters. After the financial trauma of lady 1, I was hoping for better.

I ended up sponsoring lady number 2. Honestly, I think anyone who decides to sponsor a Thai lady needs their head examining. I need my head examining!

It's been around £500 month for a while. Which I think is very good for Thai lady (my divorced brother doesn't give the ex-wife of his 3 children more then £500 per month in the UK). Still, there were problems. Extra bills here and there. And no matter how many of these extra bills you pay, they never stop.

Really, it felt like Thai Lady Number 1 all over again. The difference was that I found Thai Lady Number 1 super sexy and was always excited to see her. Thai Lady Number 2 let herself go. Got fat. Still had a nice face. Still cute. But nothing to excite me. And fairly boring company (like I'd go to Thailand to see her, and wish I was on my own.)

After not seeing her for 2.5 years due to COVID, I spent a week with her and was bored out my mind. This is after I'd married her (her idea, and I - kinda - just went a long with it - stupid!) in 2020 just before COVID broke.

And now maybe 13 years into the relationship, another £4k bill appears. I told her I'd pay it but then we finish. And she said she didn't want my money (which is a good thing.) But all the emotional blackmail crap ("you're killing me") ruined the good thing she did. Seriously, how does anyone think they are doing a relationship any favors by trying to use emotional blackmail to make someone stay!?

What will happen next!?

No idea but I've had it with Thai girlfriends. I don't want to be sending £500 per month to someone who I don't feel much for (I care to an extent, but I don't feel love in my heart). That's > £6000 per year on someone I don't even feel excited to go and see. And travel to Thailand itself adds another £4000 annually to the relationship. Then there are the special bills. And the feeling that you're being a c^nt not giving her more of your money when you've already given her so much.

Moral of the story:

You can never win with Thai ladies. Best to never get deeply involved with one!


And some more on the latest problem, to see how stupid it is. She borrows some money against her house (I did not know). Gives it to her daughter, for her daughter to pay back to the bank. Her daughter is in prison. And she just forgets about it!? How fucking stupid! And when the bank comes knocking, who does she expect to foot the bill!? That's right! Her ATM - her farang!

I'm fortunate I could afford to pay the bill. Or maybe I am unfortunate. Because, why the heck should I keep on paying for someone else mistakes, again and again and again! Especially when I get nothing in return!

The relationship is so one-sided. She gets £500 per month. And £1000s when something goes wrong which has nothing to do with me. And I maybe see her 1 week a year, and it's not even a good week. Almost like it's a waste of holiday. Any sane person would look at my situation and think "this is fucking insane, you've got to man up and tell her to fuck the hell off!"

Fuck off money grabbing Thai ladies!

I don't hate the girl. I don't hate anyone. I do feel something for her. But it is not passion. It is not crazy love. Maybe it's more like sisterly. Or simply friendship. Or do I feel sorry for her and that's why I help!? Feeling sorry for someone definitely is not foundation for a healthy relationship.

Overall - fuck off Thailand!

The place is a fucking disaster for farangs.

  • "He gives me money, he's a good man / has a good heart!" - Fuck off!
  • "He doesn't give me money, he's a bad man / has a bad heart!" Fuck off!

Never ever get involved with a Thai lady. Value your freedom. Fine, pay for a good time, but, remember, you are paying them so they leave in the morning! You want them to fuck the hell off!

Honestly, my best time in Thailand was when I was a butterfly man and fucked many different ladies. Getting attached / tied down / hitched / trapped by a woman, is a very stupid move!

To Re-Iterate

I'm tired of feeling like a bad person. I give her £500 per month. I've paid for numerous of these minor emergencies. I've given her a lot. I get nothing in return. Maybe 1 crappy holiday a year when I visit her. After all I've given and am giving her, I still feel like a bad person. And I hate this! I wouldn't feel like a bad person if I didn't have her in my life!

She does nothing for me other than make me feel like a bad person!

If I was single, if I'd never met her, if I'd never been involved, I wouldn't be giving away £500 per month. Paying £1000s on these minor emergencies. Enduring a crappy vacation once or twice a year at a cost of more £1000s. And I wouldn't feel like a bad person.

I hate feeling like a bad person when all I've been doing is helping someone. I guess as that saying goes -

"The road to hell is paved with good intentions!"

- good intentions are a disaster!

So much money for so little joy

- it's totally not worth it!