I Need Discipline

Note: Some of the below are dependent on whether you are working from home or not.

I've written a lot on discipline and routines on this blog, but still my discipline is lacking.

Where is it going wrong?

1: Social Media

YouTube, Instagram, Discord, Forums ...

These are such a time sync. I enjoy some of the content (especially YouTube). I like to do 1 or 2 posts a day on Instagram (building an album.) Discord and Forums - I could take them or leave them to be honest.

Everyday Rule: Social Media after 1800!

2: Food & Drink

I'm eating too much and getting fat!

Lunch is for wimps!

A hearty breakfast and a hearty supper after 1800, is all you need. In between, nuts and fruit, tea and coffee, water and squash, juice - at minimum 2-hour intervals.

3: Exercise (and sleep)

I'm unfit!

I need to return to exercise. My Park Run times are very slow.

Try to sleep before 2200. And wake up at 0430. Then do Insanity workout.

Insanity workout out up to 4 times a week. Running twice a week. One day off.

Note: If we exercise at 0430, we should easily be ready for work at 0800. And can work from 0800 to 1800!

4: Focus

I am lacking focus!

And when you're not exercising, and it's not after 1800, then focus on your work. Focus on betterment. Plan your days. And get stuff done!