My Anti-Addict Routine

I am an addict and I know it!
I am addicted to pleasure distractions.
I don't want to be an addict.
I want to be in control of myself, my life, my time.
I want to get stuff done!

Note: This regimen pretty much relies on working from home, but since most of my work has been from home recently (and probably will be for the next year), this is fine.

Regimen

0444: MORNING TIME!
....: Insanity Workout*
....: [BREAKFAST]
....: 55 bicep curls -> Shower
....: Pre-Admin time (work emails etc.)
0730: WORK TIME!
....: [WATER/BLACK COFFEE & NUTS]
....: ~0730-1230: FOCUS ON WORK!
....: ~1230-1330**:
....: ....: [NO LUNCH!]
....: ....: Go for a walk!
....: ....: Admin time (work emails etc.)
....: ~1330-1830: FOCUS ON WORK!
1830: EVENING TIME!
....: [SUPPER]
....: Admin time (all emails etc.)
....: Personal time/getting ready for tomorrow/reading!
....: 55 bicep curls
2145: BED TIME!

*4 times a week starting Sunday (starting with Max Cardio Circuit).Perhaps go for a run on Saturday.
**Later/earlier depending on meetings.