Magic Carpet Ride ... I Like to Dream ... I Don't Need Anything ...

Recently, I've be playing on repeat "Magic Carpet Ride" by Steppenwolf.
Extracts from the lyrics:

I like to dream...
On a magic carpet ride...
Fantasy will set you free...

And it makes me realize, that I like to dream.
I love to dream, and yes, fantasy has always set me free.
And this makes me realize furthermore:

I don't want or need

anything from this world.

All I need are my dreams,

my fantasy,

my magic carpet ride 😎.



~~~~~

Far out man, I really think I should have been a hippie 😉 

Q: Yes, I have possessions - do I need them!?
A: Of course not, you just need your dreams and fantasy, and go on your magic carpet ride. 😀

Q: Do I need to earn money?
A: No. But also ask yourself, do I not need to earn money, and the answer will also be no. You don't need anything from this world, but also you don't need nothing from this world...