New Year's Resolutions for 2022 Part 2

One week in, and the New Year's Resolutions for 2022 that I posted previously are already a bit of a fail - I wasn't expecting anything else! But based on this post - Motivation: Is ... as easy as saying "I want/I don't want to do this" - I think we can tweak it to work. Mostly it was good, just a few of things:

  • I really don't think waking up at 0415 every day is feasible (a little later please.)
  • Effectively skipping lunch, and having my biggest meal in the evening, is not scientifically the best option.
  • I need to be clear in saying what I want and what I don't want!
  • A bit more time for myself (but I want to work)!
  • Also, keep pretty much the same regimen on weekends/holidays (where possible)

This regimen pretty much relies on working from home, but since most of my work has been from home recently (and probably will be for the next year), this is fine.

Regimen

0445: LIGHTS-ON!
....: Insanity Workout*
....: [BREAKFAST]
....: 55 bicep curls -> Shower
....: Pre-Admin time (emails etc.)
0730: READY FOR WORK!
....: [WATER/BLACK COFFEE & NUTS]
....: ~0730-1200: FOCUS: I WANT TO FOCUS UNTIL 12:00!
....: ~1200-1300: Admin time (emails etc.) & [LUNCH]
....: ~1300-1800: FOCUS: I WANT TO FOCUS UNTIL 18:00!
....: ~1800-1830: Admin time (emails etc.)
1830: EVENING TIME!
....: [SMALL SUPPER]
....: Personal time/getting ready for tomorrow/reading!
....: 55 bicep curls
2145: LIGHTS-OFF!

*4 times a week starting Sunday (starting with Max Cardio Circuit).Perhaps go for a run on Saturday.

Focused Wants / Don't Wants

Wants

  • I want to keep fit!*
  • I want to work hard in 2022!
  • I want to achieve work goals in 2022!
  • I want to get this big project completed by June 2022!
  • I want to achieve financial independence by August 2026!
*Fitness & Health > Work!

Don't Wants

  • don't want to visit XXXXX ever again!
  • I don't want to visit XXX until after 1830!
  • I don't want to visit YouTube until weekends after 1830!
  • don't want to touch personal blogs until after 1830 on work days!
  • don't want to masturbate/have sex until after 1830 on work days!

General Wants / Don't Wants

Wants

  • I want to be happy!
  • I want to get it done!
  • I want to do one thing at a time!
  • I want to solve this problem.
  • I want to focus until XX:XX.
  • I want to work on this task until XX:XX.
  • I want to finish every last drop of this glass of water/mug of coffee.

Don't Wants

  • I don't want to waste time on pursuits that don't profit/benefit me!
  • I don't want to spend money on unnecessary things (moderation is okay)!