When You've Lost the Honesty In Your Relationship, It is F*cked!

Advice:
"In a relationship,
Don't try to be perfect
Just be honest." 

Personally...

I feel like I have lost the honesty in my relationship (with my wife.)

If I'm being honest...

  • ... I wish I never got married.
  • ... I wish I'd never agreed to look after her all those years ago (it's going on 10 years now that I've been giving her money every month!)
  • ... I really don't care if I never see her again.
  • ... I do like her, and do care about her, but I don't love her.
  • ... I don't fancy her.
  • ... I don't find her sexy.
  • ... I don't find her interesting.
  • ... I don't want her in my life.
  • ... I wish I'd never dumped my ex-girlfriend, she was the real love of my life, and dumping her was my biggest mistake. There is no mistake I can make that will ever exceed that mistake.

So, let's be honest whilst trying to avoid being unnecessarily hurtful. But sometimes you cannot avoid hurting people, and this is why we are sometimes dishonest, because we know our honesty will hurt, but in hindsight, our honesty would have hurt less many years ago, rather than propagating lies.

~~~~~

If you don't build your relationship on the truth, sooner or later it will crumble!