If You Don’t Know What To Do, Do Nothing!

"If you don't know what to do, do nothing!"

This is a great piece of advice. Often times I'm thinking -

"what should I do"

"what should I do"

- and I start getting panicky, feeling like I should be doing something, but I just don't know what to do. So that was wrong, instead I should simply relax and do nothing, and a plan will form (or if not - never mind.)

More Quotes on This Subject:

"When you don't know what to do. Do nothing. Be still." - Oprah

"When you don't know what to do, do nothing. Get quiet so you can hear the still, small voice." - Oprah

"When you don't know what to do, do nothing, just wait."

"...Mama used to say that when you don't know what to do, do nothing. She meant you can try too hard to solve a problem. If you give it a little time, the answer might just come to you plain as day." - Amy Hill Hearth

"I think when we don't know what to do it's wise to do nothing. Sit down quietly; quiet our hearts and minds and breath deeply." - Maya Angelou