The 7 Passions of Mr C

Here are seven things I am passionate about in order from 1 to 7 - with (1) being the passion of most importance. There are of course more passions that 7, just 7 is a nice number, so I've had to pick my 7 most important passions.

What am I passionate about (or my 7 passions of most importance):

Note: This is going to get edited and the order moved around many times.

1) I am passionate about being good at my job.
2) I am passionate about being happy and free.
3) I am passionate about keeping fit and healthy.
4) I am passionate about being free from debt.
5) I am passionate about my car and driving.
6) I am passionate about reading.
7) I am passionate about my wife.

I might have cheated a little with the "and's".

My passion about cars is a 'carrot' to keep me working hard. If you have good things in your life, you need to work hard to keep them. Arguably the wife is a 'carrot' too (but I think less so). Currently my car is higher in the list than my wife...

I should point out that I am not passionate about my work/my career. After many years of thinking you need to be passionate about your work to be a success (and feeling depressed that I wasn't passionate), I finally came to the conclusion 'that sentiment is rubbish'. You don't need to be passionate about your work to be a success at it, you just need to be passionate about being good and professional at what you do.

Image: The 7 Passions of Mr C (Original with wife on top!)

Passions that Have Been in the 7 at Some Point

Note: I originally appended brackets in the list above (not the graphic). Some of the things below were in the brackets.

I am passionate about enjoying life (very similar to 'being happy').
I am passionate about being the consummate professional* (originally I had 'being good at my job and the consummate professional' - being good at my job is enough).
I am passionate about learning/education (a bit similar to reading).
I am passionate about family and friends (I have wife in my list as someone of personal importance, adding family is similar to 'wife').
I am passionate about being not fat (positive passions don't give room for anything with a 'not' in, also 'keeping fit and healthy' is similar).
I am passionate about saving money and having investments (similar to being 'debt free').

*What does it mean to be a consummate professional?
Means to be a professional that is ideal or perfect in your chosen profession. This would include being punctual, knowledgeableenthusiastic and inspiring while on the job.