It Wouldn't Be a Bad Thing If...

Sort of continuing from the last post and picking up on something I wrote in an offhand way:

It wouldn't be a bad thing if...

And there's loads of things you could apply this to. Better than saying, you can do this, you can't do this, it's okay to do this in moderation (but what is moderation...) No one likes to be told what to do. Teaching through revelation is a better approach. It is a revelation when all these things you're desperately addicted to, you realise it wouldn't be a bad thing if your life was empty of them.

Some examples:

It wouldn't be a bad thing if...
... I never watched television again!
... I never browse the internet again!*
... I never look at a mobile again!**

... I never had a cup of tea or coffee again! / ... I only drink water!
... I never snack between meals again! / ... I only eat at breakfast, lunch, and supper time!

... I never moan about my job again!
... I never procrastinate again!

... I never buy another sportscar again!
... I never waste another penny again!

And more.

* Of course, if you work requires you to do internet research, you need to do you internet research and need to do it well (and efficiently). Just: 'It wouldn't be a bad thing if you never browse the internet for personal fivolities again!'
** Like above, there are likely necessary reasons why you have to touch your mobile. Personal and work calls/messages for instance. Just: 'It wouldn't be a bad thing if you never look at your mobile for personal fivolities again!'