A Good Life Comes About from Looking Forward

A good life comes about from looking forward (as opposed to focusing on the now or dwelling on the past).
A good life comes about from looking forward to things.

Examples of things to look forward to (come up with what works for you!):

*Applies to work and play.

- I look forward to spending time with loved ones

- I look forward to doing excellent work

- I look forward to meeting new people*
- I look forward to meeting old acquaintances*

- I look forward to new challenges*
- I look forward to overcoming the challenges in front of me*

- I look forward to learning new things*
- I look forward to developing my existing knowledge*

- I look forward to acquiring new skills*
- I look forward to developing current skills*

- I look forward to a new project*
- I look forward to progressing current projects*
- I look forward to successfully completing projects*

- I look forward to sleeping in a nice comfortable bed
- I look forward to a new day

- I look forward to exercise (workouts/running)
- I look forward to driving my car
- I look forward to creating a new blog post
- I look forward to reading an interesting book
- I look forward to attending interesting/enjoyable events
- I look forward to excellent vacations (trekking/driving/cultural)

- I look forward to clearing all my debts

Dreams:

- I look forward to living in a dream home
- I look forward to owning a dream car
- I look forward to financial freedom

Final word:

I have many things to look forward to.

(See how different this is to a naval gazing depressed perspective, where the thoughts are only about the now, and being bored of the now.)

Image: Life is about moving on, accepting changes and looking forward to what makes you stronger and more complete.

Image: Life is all about enjoying every sunset and looking forward to the next sunrise.