I would rather be a Happy Prick than a Miserable Cunt!

I would rather be a Happy Prick than a Miserable Cunt!

The other day, I was driving my open top sports car through a car park, and this miserable cunt shouted out "It's a car park you prick!". Now, that was uncalled for. I wasn't driving fast - there were no tyres squealing, no heavy acceleration, no heavy breaking, just chilled out driving (perhaps the engine does sound a bit fruity) - so I absolutely don't get this guys problem. I think the problem was that he's a miserable middle aged cunt, with a fat wife, and he gets off on trying to knock down anyone who looks fun and happy. Basically, he wants everyone to lead as dreary an existence as him. Very sad.

I always think it's surprising to agree with people, hence this post. Maybe I was driving like a prick, but I don't think so (I'm no boy racer, I like smooth flowing driving, have never hit a pedestrian, and it's like 20 years and 300'000 miles since I last had any form of road accident.) Having said that, I'll definitely set my detection radar for killjoys - no one likes to be called a prick (happy prick is okay ;-) ).

At the end of the day you've just got to ignore these negative people. So many dreary people in the world, don't let it get you down.

Q: What would you rather be - a Happy Prick or a Miserable Cunt!